[imp] horde summary

Björn Hansson bhansson@netera.se
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 10:06:52 +0200

Hello,
I run horde/imp/kronolith from cvs, working perfect! I only have one "problem"
(at least some other users think so!). I am the only one using kronolith yet.
When a user logs in to horde/imp, they get to the "horde summary" page, where
they can choose between going to imp or kronolith.

Is there any way I can make this default to IMP? If I want to use kronolith I
will click that link inside IMP? I have checked out most configuration files,
but not found it. Can one choose this, or am I blind while looking? :)

Best regards,
Björn