[imp] New Quota Code

Tilo Lutz TiloLutz@gmx.de
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:23:12 +0200

Hi

I've tried out the new quota code. I think it'c much better
to ask the imap-server for quotas and not the local system.
But I prevered the old design with the status-bar.
So I've put a part of the old quota-support to the new one.
I not a php-programmer and I've seen the code was prepared to display
some additional status messages but I can post it if anybody
like it.
Another problem is the quota-code itself. I don't know why but
courier doesn't want to report any quotas. I use filebased quotas
exported via nfs. I'Ve searched a long time but I wasn't able to
find an answer.
Therefore I've written an additional quota-module, based on courier.php,
th get the quotas with the old style.
I think many people won't to change the working code.
The code is also a little bit dirty but I can post it if anybody want it.

--
Tilo Lutz
Steige 29