[imp] Getting IMP to work--Please help.

Michael Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 12:55:31 +0100

Quoting Jens Ljungkvist <jens@wovation.se>:

> Hi!
>
> I keep getting error when logging into IMP.

--- cut ---

> I have the version of PEAR from horde.org installed (4.1.0) and Horde 2.1
> and IMP 3.1. I have PHP 4.2.1 installed and I'm running a Win2k server with
> IIS5, and I'm using the ISAPI filter (not the executable).
>
> I have managed to log into to IMP and view mail from a IMAP account, but
> when go about adding the preferences (stored in a MySQL DB) I get these
> errors. I have created a user for Horde that has (local) access to
> everything. Now I'm at the point where I really don't now where to continue
> digging. I don't think my setup is that different from anybody else (except
> for the windows platform) so any input would appreciated.
I'm ruunning fine here on windows platform... here's the differences though... i
use the cgi.. all the filters and other versions give lots of random-ish errors
for me... and i use Win2k Pro and Apache....  if you want to compare settings or
anything have a look at http://www.graftonhall.co.nz/test.php for my settings. I
have run almost every version of php since version 3 under windows using cgi fine...

- Mike :-)