[imp] Fwd: Re: [ddev] International HTML Entities

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 18:04:46 -0400

I really don't know. I haven't seen this style before; and there's no way we
could reliable display those entities; if we don't run them through
htmlspecialchars(), then exploits are _trivial_.

----- Forwarded message from dan@acucore.com -----
    Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 14:42:02 -0600
    From: Dan Wilson <dan@acucore.com>
 Subject: Re: [ddev] International HTML Entities
      To: Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck@horde.org>

Ahhh... so it's an MTA or c-client issue?

Here's the To line in my message source: To: Daniel Wilson
&#36040;&#25991;&#25996; <dan@acucore.com>

I use qmail 1.03 and my c-client is 2001a (I believe).

So is there nothing we can do about it?

-Dan

> Quoting Dan Wilson <dan@acucore.com>:
>
> > Here's the email.  Check out the To line.  You can view the message
> > source to see what it really is, but for me it shows up as Daniel@UNKNOWN.
>
> In the message source, it shows up to me as:
>
> To: Daniel@horde.org, Wilson@horde.org, &#36040@horde.org;,
> 	&#25991@horde.org;, &#25996@horde.org; <dan@acucore.com>
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
> "After a few minutes the most aromatic and nice smelling Italian coffee
>  will come out of the exhaustpipe." - Our stove-top espresso pot

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>