[imp] Messages do not appear in folder/inbox

Adam Bultman adamb@glaven.org
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 18:18:35 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings.  I've recently joined the imp mailing list as a result of a few
problems.

I've installed Horde 2.1 and imp 3.1 (not really using any sql backends,
though).  My issue is that imp and horde seem to work well (the sites come
up, all tests pass, etc), but when I go to my INBOX, or any folders (yes,
I can get to them) I cannot see any messages. On the off chance that a
message DOES show up (as they do from time to time) it merely states that
there was a problem displaying the message.

I am completely flabbergasted.  I'm using the UW-IMAP server, and I have
also tried the Cyrus IMAP server to boot, but I cannot get either to work
properly.

Is there a known problem like this (if so, I honestly have not found any
help on the net, far and wide) and how does one fix it?  I don't believe
it's a result of my tweakings in the config files (change the server,
etc).

Please assist, I'm really lost here.

--
Adam Bultman