[imp] some questions

Alexander Seitz Alexander.Seitz@fh-hagenberg.at
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 20:17:03 +0200

Hi all,

I have some small questions.
First of all I have Horde, IMP running perfectly, just need some tuning. (my
setup below)

First I have disabled multiple identities. (in prefs.php)
But thats not all I need. I have to do the following thing:
I do not want my users to change the from: address, their Full Name and the
reply to: address.
But I want them to have signatures.
Is it possible to do this ?

What do I have to do if I want to update the Full name, and the from:
address with a script as administrator.
I have the information in plaintext, I know hot to modify entries in my ldap
server but how do I convert the plaintext to horde/imp format ?

Is there an easy way to interface with procmail and or spamassassin from the
Filters page ?

My current Setup:

Horde 2.0, IMP 3.1, Turba 1.1, Kronolith 1.0.
openldap:  Horde prefs, IMP prefs, Turba global addressbook
mysql: kronolith, Turba user addressbok

Openldap is also used as central password database for my imap server
(cyrus), alias database for postfix

I have pretty all information in the ldap directory exept Kronolit and the
user addressbooks. Maybe I change the user addressbook to openldap too.
Has anyone performace facts ? I think they might perform better in mysql.

Any help would be apreciated

Regards