[imp] Login.php problem with IMP, but all tests say OK (fwd)

Hugh Hinskens hinskens@camosun.bc.ca
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 11:24:11 -0700 (PDT)

I'm using Apache 1.3.26, IMAP 2001a, PHP 4.2.2, horde 2.1, and imp 3.1 on
OSF 4.0. I've followed all the installation and configuration instructions
and have the following problem:

When loading login.php, I get two errors in my apache logs:

[error] PHP Notice: Undefined index: alternate_login in
/home/local/apache/share/htdocs/horde.new/imp/login.php on line 89
[error] PHP Notice: Undefined index: server in
/home/local/apache/share/htdocs/horde.new/imp/login.php on line 135

I have $conf['user']['alternate_login'] = 'false'; in conf.php, and have
configured the lines for imap in servers.php. If I try to login, It
reloads login.php and repeats the above two errors. I've tested
everything I can with the tests in "5.2 Verifying Components" of the admin
FAQ and all the tests come up OK. Thanks.

hh