[imp] Attachments not working.

Corneliu MUSAT cmusat@tiamat.keysys.ro
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 05:19:42 -0700

Hi,

	As I mentioned before I have the same problem ! I even tried to increase the
value of max_execution_time in php.ini from 30 seconds to 60 seconds ! Still
the same problem ! When I hit Attache, the attached file apears in the temp
directory ! The size is OK ! But as soon as I hit Send Message, it disapears
and I get that strange error that says:

*************************************************************************************************************
An error occured while loading
http://q.keysys.ro/horde/imp/compose.php?uniq=14228630463d490c0cc016f10=
28202020439:

Connection to host q.keysys.ro is broken
The message varies from browser to browser but have the same meaning. (See my
prezious post)

If I go Back and try to send it again, the messaje gets sent but with a 0 size
attachement.

:(

--
ing. Corneliu MUSAT