[imp] Language seting !

Corneliu MUSAT cmusat@tiamat.keysys.ro
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 09:29:17 -0700

OK ! I figured that out ! The locales was not installed !

Now it partialy works !

I mean when I select some language at the login screen everithing on the
loginscreen apears in that language ! But ! I still have a little problem !
After Log In everithing is English ! If I try to modify that in the
Options->Language, when I hit Save Options I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: setdomain() in
/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/horde/imp/prefs.php on line 243

And I am not a php programer but I can not see any setdomain function call in
prefs.php.

This happens since yesterday (July 31, 2002) when I upgraded my IMP
installation from CVS  (RELENG_3) ! I did not get any error saving the
language option before that. Is this a bug in the CVS version ?

--
ing. Corneliu MUSAT
tel.:40722/743604