[imp] ImapProxy v0.9 released

Peter Arien peter.arien@cc.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri, 02 Aug 2002 11:30:53 +0200

Joost De Cock wrote:
> I took a look at the site, and I can't seem to find anything about the
> license it's released under.
> Did I miss it? All it says is copyright Steven Van Acker.
>
> Since it's LUDIT stuff, I assume it's GPL?

Here's the header from one of the source files. I'll have
Steven add a GPL notice on the webpage.

/*
  * ImapProxy - a caching IMAP proxy daemon
  * Copyright (C) 2002 Steven Van Acker
  *
  * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
  * modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
  * as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
  * of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
  *
  * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
  *
  * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
  * Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA
  * 02111-1307, USA.
  *
  */

--
Peter

  K.U.Leuven - LUDIT             -=- Tel: +32 16 322219
  peter.arien@cc.kuleuven.ac.be  -=- http://pa.cc.kuleuven.ac.be