[imp] ImapProxy v0.9 released

imapproxy@kuleuven.net imapproxy@kuleuven.net
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 18:03:25 +0200

> Finding out why it didn't work was a bit hard because it didn't log to
> syslog though I told him to. Now I get a connection attempt at the imap
> server but a this response in the imap log:
> imapd[13016]: badlogin: localhost[127.0.0.1] LOGIN no mechanism available
>
> IMP/c-client normally talk CRAM-MD5 to the imap server. If you need any more
> information, I see what I can find out.

The problem seems to be that your IMAP server does not support the LOGIN authentication method.
I thought this was a fairly common authentication method and thus used it by default.
This is a bug, as I don't check what the capabilities of the IMAP server are.
There should be a fix by monday.

greets,
-- Steven