[imp] Fwd: I can't login

Fri, 2 Aug 2002 12:43:22 -0500

Please CC: the author (mikezang@yahoo.co.jp) if you can help out!
thanks!

----- Forwarded message from mikezang@yahoo.co.jp -----
    Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 22:59:51 +0900 (JST)
    From: mikezang@yahoo.co.jp
 Subject: I can't login
      To: faq@horde.org

Hi
I installed horde and others, all seem look well, you can find dontents
after browsing test.php3 as below, but wehn I login, I got message:

Either you have logged in incorrectly or your login has expired. Please
login again.

My qmail server is no problems, I can send or receive mail by outllok, what
can I do for next step?

Thanks a lot

Zhengrong

Horde Versions
Horde: 1.2.8
IMP: 2.2.8
PHP Version
PHP Version: 4.1.2
PHP Major Version: 4
PHP Minor Version: 2
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a version of PHP4 older than 4.0.3. You need to upgrade to
at least 4.0.3.
PHP Module Capabilities
IMAP Support: Yes
LDAP Support: No
MySQL Support: No
PostgreSQL Support: Yes
PHPLIB Configuration
track_vars: Yes
PHPLIB (is page_open() defined): Yes
I am now going to try to create a HordeSession class. If this line is the
last thing that you see, then you do not have class HordeSession defined in
the phplib local.inc file. Fix that before proceeding.
Created a HordeSession instance successfully.
Click here to test PHPLIB for Horde (If this link results in "Document
Contains No Data" or "Fatal error...", then you probably have not defined
the HordeSession class in the PHPLIB local.inc file).
Miscellaneous PHP Settings
register_globals set to On: Yes
magic_quotes_gpc set to Off: Yes
magic_quotes_runtime set to Off: Yes

Per Session Data: 5
Session ID: df14d7557c439a6c4f6c3b5f52c973ed
If this page works correctly, then you have a correctly configured
HordeSession class. You should be done with PHPLIB setup.