[imp] filter is not functioning in CVS :)

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 15:58:42 -0600

| Well, I wrote imap_search(), so I can take a peek at it.

Whoops - I take everything back :)

| This is the c-client call we use:
|
|  mail_search_full(imap_le_struct->imap_stream, NIL, mail_criteria
| (search_criteria), flags);
|
| (where search_criteria is the string passed in as the search string).
| What call _should_ we be using?

It appears that the "mail_criteria" parameter is a search program
parameter.  According to the c-client documentation, that search program
must include the following data type to perform OR searches:

SEARCHOR *or;           OR result of two search programs

To instantitate a SEARCHOR item, you must call mail_newsearchor(void) --
see src/c-client/mail.c

This is as much as I can figure out.  As I have mentioned before, my c
knowledge is little to none.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder