[imp] Filtercode (HEAD) is killing existing filterdefinitions!

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 12:45:15 -0600

Quoting Jan Kuipers <jrkuipers@lauwerscollege.nl>:

| Citeren Jan Kuipers <jrkuipers@lauwerscollege.nl>:
|
| > The latest filtercode from HEAD is killing existing filterdefinitions
| :(
| > Is this a bug?

This should definitely *not* be happening - there is a _convertFilters()
script that should be automagically converting over old filter structures.
If this isn't working, I need to know about it to fix it.  Which filters
exactly weren't converted?  There really is no way that _no_ filters should
have been converted since the code works fine with my (limited) filter
setup locally...

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder