[imp] Filtercode (HEAD) is killing existing filterdefinitions!

Dan Wilson dan@acucore.com
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 13:07:19 -0600

Same thing happened to me.  I had about 12, and the only one that was still
left was:

Move messages to folder Finance where the From header contains
alerts@ameritradeinfo.com

It even killed my blacklist (luckily only 2 emails in there).

-Dan