[imp] Filtercode (HEAD) is killing existing filterdefinitions!

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 15:47:42 +0200

Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> I found the error - it wasn't in the logic of my code either.  IMP_Filter
> registers a shutdown function to save the filters anytime the filter list
> is changed.  However, for some strange reason, the IMP_Filter shutdown
> function only sees the filters list at the time when it was registered.
> Thus, this is why only 1 filter was ever being saved.
>
> This does not seem to be the correct behavior, at least when reading the
> register_shutdown_function() documentation.  Anybody have any idea on
> this
> one?

No, but this already became suspicious to me as I had the feeling that if
you select multiple messages for blacklisting, only one would have been
saved. But I never investigated that further.

Jan.