[imp] hooks

Tim Gorter email@teletechnics.com
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 18:37:02 +0200

Can someone give me a quick pointer to where the hooks (configured in
imp/config/conf.php) are called from.
I'm trying to get fullname and other details from the passwd file, yet they
don't seem to get passed along, and I am trying to trace where it could be
going wrong.

I know the code in the conf.php works, I have tested it elsewhere. Yet the
info is not getting passed on into the IMP works, and thus not used /
displayed etc.

I have scowered through the different php files where I thought it'd be
called from, and cannot find it. Anyone kind enough to let me know, much
appreciated then I can continue figuring it out for myself. Thanks!

using imp/horde-cvs releng_3/2 versions.

thanks,
tim.

Teletechnics Afield
Tel +44 (0)7785 977 087 Fax +44 (0)20 7681 1178
mailto:email@teletechnics.com   http://www.teletechnics.com

currently in: Barcelona, Spain