[imp] Original Message in Reply?

Peter Sanchez psanchez@nmia.com
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 15:18:47 -0700

I fixed this issue. Changing individual settings was not fixing this
issue. I located where its done in compose.php. I changed line 576
from:

         if ($prefs->getValue('reply_quote')) {

to:

/*         if ($prefs->getValue('reply_quote')) {*/

and line 586 from:

         }

to:

Not very difficult. Now the original message is included whether the
user wants it to or not LOL. Why would the $prefs->GetValue() function
fail though? Anything jump out at anyone?

Peter