[imp] What is JAWmail? How ot related to IMP?

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 00:14:08 +0100

Quoting Georgy Goshin <gosha@inbox.ee>:

> Hi,
>
> I saw some product, called JAWMail, it looks like the IMP but works with
> UTF-8
> that makes it very interesting, but IMP is much more stable.
>
> JAWmail looks like the IMP, do they use IMP code or just IMP design?
Just IMP design... source code is total different from the bits i took a look
at.. they may have borrowed some templates from IMP though, just from looking at it.

> Does in planes of IMP developers to use unicode for diplaing folder-view and
> messages? And what about the HTML mails inline display?
umm.... HTML inline is allready available... and UTF-8, i'm not sure but suspect
not unless someone if motivated enough to make it work.

- Mike