[imp] Customize Login Screen

imp@networklifeline.net imp@networklifeline.net
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 00:07:57 -0400

OK thanks to all who Helped I really appreciate the quick responses this group
is awesome. I actually meant to say arent't we all using an open source OS or
at least UNIX or mostly not Windows. Sorry other OS people. I too use Linux,
BSD and Solaris on my servers and OS X on my laptop, so I do apologize about
the "all Linux" thing. And now I see no ad in the messages. It must have been
some freaky thing when I first set it up, No problems and no complaints from
End users yet :-) upgrade from 2.x has been great !!! Thanks Everyone

 Brian