[imp] QUOTA support

Max Kalika max@lsit.ucsb.edu
Tue, 06 Aug 2002 18:02:58 -0700

Quoting Juan Enrique Gómez <juanen@metropoli2000.com>:

> Yes, you're right after a more deeply search i found that UW hasnt quota
> support and it wont have it. Then the next question is if any one here
> is using any imap server with quota extension (i think the only one
> avaible is Cyrus), and if so with which kind of MTA....

I'm pretty sure Courier also supports quota.  As far as MTA goes, you can
use any MTA.  The big ones are of course sendmail, postfix, exim, qmail.  I
have Postfix talking to Cyrus via LMTP.  Everything is running very
smoothly.  Postfix is a pleasure to configure.

---max kalika
--max@lsit.ucsb.edu
-lsit systems administrator