[imp] Content Filtering in IMP

Thu, 8 Aug 2002 09:23:53 -0500

Quoting "Tsky @ Tskynet.org.uk" <tsky@tskynet.org.uk>:

> To anyone who could help with this - I would be grateful if you could give me
> some indication of where the "turn on switch" is for content filtering. I've

It is a preference, so it is enabled/disabled in horde/imp/config/prefs.php
(or by each user).

The name of the file is set in horde/imp/config/conf.php but I think that
it is set correctly by default, and you only need to worry about prefs.php
(unless you have your own external list of bad words, etc).

BTW: one thing we need is some documentation on the format of what goes
in filter.txt.  I suppose I can add this to the FAQ.  But any help on
the format would be good.  At first I thought the file should just contain
words, but through experimentation I found it actually works on expressions
(so you can filter "darn" or "darn it" or "darn it all" and they all work).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage