[imp] horde empty frame

Gustavo Verduzco Vazquez gustavo@isp.co.cr
Thu, 08 Aug 2002 10:40:19 -0600

At 12:15 PM 8/8/02 +0200, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:
>--> I'm answering tp myself here, just to say I have the same white page with
>kronolith, but imp, turba, mnemo and nag work perfectly... I have the white
>frames in horde and kronolith.
>Please, if anyone has a solution...

I had this problem once and what I forgot to do is to uncomment the horde
application registration in the file horde/config/registry.php
After I commented out the application registration everything came up just
fine... I would take a detailed view to that file, maybe some typo is
screwing the application lo load property... did you uncommented the ); too?

Cheers,

Gustavo