[imp] imap_search

Igor Stroh stroh@scan-plus.de
09 Aug 2002 09:29:58 +0200

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
Hi there,

I wondered if there's a way to search with PHPs imap module using the
OR <keyword> <keyword> syntax (reversed polish notation). According to
imap rfc it should be possible, and it actually works with courier imapd
(tried it in a telnet session), but if I try to do something like
$search =3D imap_search($stream, 'OR BODY "foo" SUBJECT "bar"');
I get "Unknown search criterion: OR" from imap_last_error()...
Am I doing something wrong or is it just PHP (or the underlying
c-client) that doesn't support that kind of syntax?

greetings,
Igor

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...