[imp] login problems in IMP with CVS HEAD

Amith Varghese amith@xalan.com
09 Aug 2002 09:53:42 -0400

Michael Cochrane helped me out on this one.  I agree that something
changed... the way I used to do make /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp
my Document Root and then alias /horde/ directory used to work fine for
me.  But Mike gave me some hints about how to fix it.  Basically I
created the following settings in my httpd.conf

DocumentRoot      "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/"
Alias /horde/     "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/"
Alias /mnemo/     "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/mnemo/"
Alias /imp/       "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/"
Alias /klutz/     "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/klutz/"
Alias /turba/     "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/turba/"
Alias /kronolith/ "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/kronolith/"
Alias /nag/       "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/nag/"
Alias /passwd/    "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/passwd/"
Alias /forwards/  "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/forwards/"
Alias /network/   "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/network/"

Then I changed the cookie path to "/" in conf.php

That fixed the problem for me.

Amith