[imp] imapproxy v1.0 released.

imapproxy@kuleuven.net imapproxy@kuleuven.net
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 17:21:42 +0200

Hello,

imapproxy v1.0 has been released at http://www.kuleuven.net/projects/imapproxy/

All bugs have been eliminated.
>From the ChangeLog:

    "ImapProxy v1.0
     --------------
     + Updated documentation.
     + The interval between stats can now be set to 0, disabling stats.

     ImapProxy v0.9-3
     ----------------
     + Added configure and automake scripts, provided by Blair Christensen
     + Added Solaris support, also provided by Blair Christensen
     + Solved the AIX zombie bug. Apparantely, older unices ignore the signal after
       its signal handler is called once. Resetting the signalhandler after each
       call to it, solves the problem. Thanks to Sergey Lyubka for telling me this.
     + Added some logging info, to make it possible to track sessions. Log entries
       in the form "[123.45.67.89:1111 (2222)] ..." indicate that the session is
       connected to a client on IP 123.45.67.89, using source port 1111, and the
       session is also connected to the server (via the proxy) on source port 2222 of
       the proxy.
     + Changed the config file parser. It is now easier to add new configfile
       options. (With a callback array)
     + Added an option to limit the amount of times a record is re-used.
     + Added an option to set the stats frequency."

The reason why I didn't report the release of v0.9-3, is because I'm starting to feel
guilty about spamming this list with too many updates.

I hope you enjoy this software.
Any comments can still be sent to imapproxy@kuleuven.net, but might go unanswered for
some time as I will be on holidays.

greets,