[imp] Fwd: imap with apache with php with imp.

Joost De Cock joost.decock@astrid.be
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 18:56:24 +0200

Fabien,

Since you have a login page, it seems you got your apache server up and
running the way it should be.
Before you try to log in to imp, check for the following:

connect to the test.php page in imp (www.yourserver.fr/horde/test.php), make
sure all is ok.
Look at the php info page (see link on the test page) do you have imap? <--
I think this is your problem, search for imap on the page!
If that's all ok, then there's probably no need to reconfigure your apache.

Did you correctly configure the link with your mailserver?
If so, try to use a sniffer and sniff the traffic between web and
mailserver, it should give you an idea what's wrong.

If you tried alll that, and you haven't found any answers, ask help at this
address:

imp@lists.horde.org

Sending email directly to the developers is not a good idea, they deserve
better ;)

Bonne chance :)

Joost