[imp] bugs in IMP CVS HEAD

Amith Varghese amith@xalan.com
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 14:52:32 -0400

These may or may not be bugs in CVS HEAD (retrieved as of yesterday afternoon)

1) If you create a folder that is invalid on the IMAP server, a blank page is
displayed rather than an error message

2) I have two hooks that set the user's full name and from address using LDAP.
If i go to the identities screen and edit the default identity and change an
option such as the location of the sent mail folder and click "Change" the
default identity does not get modified, but rather a new Default Identity gets
created.  So now there are two listed with the name "Default Identity"

3) If you goto a screen under preferences such as "Deleting and Moving
Messages", make a change to an option, and click "Save Options" the page goes
back to the main preferences page.  Instead it should stay on the same page.
Because of this a user is unable to undo changes.

I'll try to look at these when I get a chance, but if anyone wants to take a
crack at them that would be great

Thanks
Amith