[imp] Problem displaying messages

Josh fzzzty@yahoo.com
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 15:19:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hello!

I just installed IMP and got it working. I can send and receive mail,
but when I try to look at a message that was downloaded, it comes up
empty. The message is actually there, on the server (I'm using IMAP).
When I look at the Message Source, I can read all the headers and the
message text, but when I try to look at the message in the normal view,
I only get header info (Subject, etc., which is correct) and the body
of the message is blank. Any ideas?

=====
Josh Endries <fzzzty@yahoo.com | http://www.endries.org/>

"And remember, no one has proved that our intelligence is a successful adaption, over the long term. It remains to be seen if the human brain is powerful enough to solve the problems it has created." -- Dr. Richard Wallace