[imp] re: redirect.php / customized login (was unqualified email addresshandling in HEAD..)

Liam Hoekenga liamr@umich.edu
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 22:21:47 -0400 (EDT)

> Horde::getFormData() only gets GET or POST data, so you need to handle this
> differently.

How does the normal "prefered" mechanism work then?  I didn't think I was
doing anything particularly special... We've got 3 different IMAP services
we need to talk to, each service only accessed by specific hostnames.  We
want to skip the login screen because we're taking care of that
elsewhere..

How do I fetch the appropriate information from the matching entry in
config/servers.php?

Liam