[imp] no mails in inbox: c-client or config?

V93r gert@test.at
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 12:49:28 +0200

pop3 doesn't show any mails for me, too.

does a remote server work for you? if you have a spare one, try it..

what system are you using?

i read something about c-client 2001 in debian, that the location of
the mails has changed from INBOX to $HOME. imp uses {143}:INBOX, when
you run the imp tests in /horde/test.php. maybe the messages are just
not put in the right location?