[imp] login with a valid username and passwd under IMP 3.1

EdwardSPL@ita.org.mo EdwardSPL@ita.org.mo
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 00:39:18 +0800

Hello,

I have just installed horde 2.1 and IMP 3.1....
When I test IMP , there is error :
Login failed for some reason. Most likely your username or password was
entered incorrectly.

And when I choose language "Chinese traditional", the words can't be
changed...

I setup horde 2.1 and IMP 3.1 following the site :
http://www.geocities.com/oliversl/imp

So, I think is there some different between 3.0 and 3.1 ?

Is there another web site about "Installation Guide: IMP 3.1 on RedHat"
?

PS : Would you strongly recommend me to try Horde 2.0 and IMP 3.0 at the
first time ? Because I'm a new user to use IMP WebMail system...

Thank you so much !

Edward.