[imp] Problems getting imp directory to be the root folder accessed via web

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 05:47:00 +1200

Have a look at:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=alias+imp+mike&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=aj0kil%241m8i%241%40FreeBSD.csie.NCTU.edu.tw&rnum=1

Quoting Eli <eli@experthost.com>:

> I put "Alias /webmail/ /opt/horde/imp/" in my Apache config (with some
> Directory directives of course) so that I could just go to
> http://server.com/webmail/, but when I do, I get an error saying that
> "The requested URL /horde/imp/redirect.php was not found on this
> server.".
What does your webserver's logs say about this? if you changed your docroot then
this may cause the /horde folder to no longer be accessable.

- Mike :-)