[imp] Bug in deleting messages from folders?

Jan Kuipers jrkuipers@lauwerscollege.nl
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 21:52:21 +0200

I notice some peculiar behaviour when deleting all messages from a folder within
the folders screen. I.e. when trying to delete all messages from a folder which
has  the focus in the mailboxview, I get the message: "The folder is already
empty" and no messages are deleted. After selecting another folder in the
mailboxview, the messages in the prior folder _can_ be deleted. In other words:
the messages in a folder can only be deleted, if that folder has not the focus
in the mailboxview. Is this a bug?

--
Jan Kuipers
Systeembeheer Lauwers College