[imp] Javascript Error in FetchMail

Mike Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 02:38:49 +1200

I haven't been able to reproduce this... what version of IE are you using?
Are you using fetchmail in a popup, or in it's own window? Are their any weird
(non alphanumeric) characters in any of the feilds?

I have tried with Mozilla 2002071508 and IE 6.0.2600 without problems.

I haven't got a copy of netscape installed to test on.

- Mike :-)