[imp] Javascript Error in FetchMail

Ibarra, Michael m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:11:05 -0400

- IE 6.0.2600.
- There are non-alphanumeric characters in the password field but it has
always been like that.
- This occurs with fetchmail both in a popup and in the browser.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Cochrane [mailto:mike@graftonhall.co.nz]
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 10:39 AM
To: Horde IMP List; Ibarra,Michael
Subject: Re: [imp] Javascript Error in FetchMail

I haven't been able to reproduce this... what version of IE are you using?
Are you using fetchmail in a popup, or in it's own window? Are their any
weird
(non alphanumeric) characters in any of the feilds?

I have tried with Mozilla 2002071508 and IE 6.0.2600 without problems.

I haven't got a copy of netscape installed to test on.

- Mike :-)