[imp] Accessing From a URL not Form

Brad Vedders veddebra@aquinas.edu
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 14:15:47 -0400 (EDT)

I was wondering if someone could help me out with this problem.  I had
been using a older version of IMP/Horde (about one month old CVS) and had
been able to access IMP via a URL string and not from a form:
https://ourserver.aquinas.edu/horde/imp/redirect.php?actionID=105&url=&mailbox=INBOX&frameset=&imapuser=USERNAME&server=localhost&port=143&namespace=&maildomain=aquinas.edu&protocol=imap/notls&realm=aquinas.edu&folders=&pass=PASS

I upgraded to the latest CVS this morning and now this doesn't work.  I
did adjust for the fact that the actionID doesn't appear to be set to 105
anymore and that there is now a url, but otherwise everything stayed the
same.  I can access everything alright through the form.  It's almost as
if it is not reading the password anymore.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Brad Vedders, Network Systems Administrator
Aquinas College, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
=>phone (616) 459-8281 x3743
=>email veddebra@aquinas.edu