[imp] IMP 3.x under Redhat Linux system

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz@uni-bielefeld.de
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 11:36:09 +0200

Hi!

> Dear All,
>
> I want to install IMP 3.x system under RedHat 7.2 system now...
> But I have the following questions that may need your help :
>
> 1, How to create my webmail server Security Certificate ( SSL , https
> protocol ) by rpm / SRPMS package of apache ?

This is not a special Horde/IMP question: just have a close look at the
openssl documentation or howtos findable with google.

> 2, How to enable --with-imap function / option by rpm / SRPMS package of
> php ?

Same. To change a configure option for a peace of software you want to
compile from a SRPM you first have to edit the spec file and then start the
rpm build with rpm -ba package.spec.

> Thank for your help !
>
> Edward.

Alexander

--
Alexander Dalloz
Enger, Germany

PGP fingerprint: 2307 88FD 2D41 038E 7416  14CD E197 6E88 ED69 5653
PGP key valid: made 13.07.1999