[imp] login failure

M. Ýkbal Çam camm@itu.edu.tr
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 21:45:38 +0300

It's likely that I have almost the same problem. I have a php-imap
script which works fine on a server whereas it does not work on the new
web server. Neither does imp. (I can't login through imp)
So, did you find out why get the errors and how did you solve that
problem?

My 2nd question is about the php 4.2.x versions. I can't see pear/Log
classes in php 4.2.x series. Am I the only one who thinks they are no
longer available and there is no information about it in change-logs?
I'm confused.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

My configuration:
RedHat 7.3