[imp] Languages not changing.

Rodolfo Gonzalez rodolfo@equinoxe.g-networks.net
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 23:39:31 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I'm installing a HORDE+IMP service, using the latest versions of both
systems. I have this setting in lang.php:

/* The langauge to fall back on if we cannot determine one any other
 * way (user choice, preferences, HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE). */
$nls['defaults']['language'] = 'es_ES';

But the languages don't change, neither from the menu in the login page
nor from the preferences menu. I have PHP 4.2.2 --with-gettext and so on,
so no requirements are missing in test.php (only LDAP and PostgesSQL, and
I don't use them). What could be happening?. Any idea is appreciated. If
you need more info please mail me.

Thank you,
Rodolfo.