[imp] user getting other people's sessions

Fabien COMBERNOUS fcombernous@eprocess.fr
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:47:02 +0200

Lo,

I have reporting about same thing. I thougth it was a joke. But with
this mail, perhaps it was not. In my side, users get only a valid
login. Password field was not valid.

Fabien.

P.S : Here, coders like to make jokes :o) Some times i don't know if
it's real or not :o)