[imp] Compose-HTML Header

Igor Stroh stroh@scan-plus.de
21 Aug 2002 10:18:24 +0200

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
On Die, 2002-08-20 at 16:40, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
>=20
> Quoting Nas Rad <srcbie@msn.com>:
>=20
> > The header should not be visible while composing but it should be visib=
le
> > like a letter head while viewing. Is it possible to make it with IMP. I
> > tried some text in header.txt file it worked but i need a HTML output. =
Is
> > it possible if i design the template as a html file and add it in place=
 of
> > header.txt???? can any one gude me to the solution.
> > I am using IMP 3.1 with apacheserver 1.3.26, php on RedHat Linux 7.3.
>=20
> No, not really... would take other modifications to the HTML composer.

speaking of modifications to the HTML editor... there's this "fully
featured RichText" editor from =20
http://richtext.sourceforge.net/
I succeeded at integrating it into IMP's compose stuff, it's quite
straightforward except the "Glue" part that requires slightly different
methods to be used... Also, there's a possibility to include inline
images using existing upload stuff from compose.php, though I haven't
managed to do it yet (the solution of the original RichText editor is to
provide a link to an existing web adress where the image is located)...

Greetings,
Igor

---------------------- multipart/signed attachment
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...