[imp] Double logins when switching from IMP -> Turba -> IMP

Eli eli@experthost.com
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:04:06 -0400

Thanks!  I had it set to '/horde', which obviously made it
re-authenticate since IMP was set up to be accessed via /webmail/ on my
webserver (URL refers outside of the /horde directory).  Just setting
the cookie path to '/' fixes it all up :)

Eli.