[imp] JS injection in Horde IMP 2.2.7

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:37:57 -0400

Quoting datan@seas.upenn.edu:

> this is virtually identical to the offending code in the 2.2 versions.
> I haven't tried whether it works here though. It may very well not work.

a). If your browser interprets javascript in text/plain, that is a gigantic
hole in your browser and not our fault.

b). It is extremely irresponsible and lazy to say "this might be a hole, I
don't know, I haven't tried it". Put in the effort to back up your claims.
Otherwise it's simply FUD, and doesn't help _anyone_.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>