[imp] name server change

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 14:51:37 -0500

> ----- Message from ereus@whereus.homelinux.org ---------
>     Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 21:13:33 +0200
>     From: Emilio <ereus@whereus.homelinux.org>
>  Subject: [imp] name server change
>       To: imp@lists.horde.org
>
> Hello,
> I must change the name of my server.
> Before this, horde was working without problems.
> Now, with the new name, I can't access with my login and password, it
> says it's wrong. I don't know why.
> I receive mails, I read it throught elm program in localhost.
> I've change the name of the server in imp/config/servers.php to the new
> name.
> How can I solve this?
> Thanks

Emilio,

     What type of authentication mechanism are you using? If you are
authenicating against a SQL database, make sure that everything has been
changed to reflect the hostname change. Make sure that the authenication
mechanism that you are using (imap, ftp, sql, ldap) has also changed to reflect
whatever changes you did to the hostname.

Cheers,

Rodolfo