[imp] Languages not changing.

eli@experthost.com eli@experthost.com
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:44:16 -0400

I just noticed the exact same problem using Horde 2.1 with IMP 3.1 (and Turba
1.1).  Doesn't matter what language I pick, it always uses English.  I am using
MySQL to save user settings, and I even went in to the Options and picked the
language there (as opposed to the login screen), and it made no difference
(even after saving and hitting refresh, as well as logout-login).

Eli.