[imp] Languages not changing.

Kenjiro Tanaka kenjiro@brturbo.com
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:41:20 -0300

On Thursday 22 August 2002 17:43, Ramon Kagan wrote:
> You all need to generate the correct locales.
>
> On debian you would use "dpkg-reconfigure locales"
>

> Ramon Kagan

[cut...]

> On Thu, 22 Aug 2002 eli@experthost.com wrote:
> > I just noticed the exact same problem using Horde 2.1 with IMP 3.1 (a=
nd
> > Turba 1.1).  Doesn't matter what language I pick, it always uses Engl=
ish.
> >  I am using MySQL to save user settings, and I even went in to the
> > Options and picked the language there (as opposed to the login screen=
),
> > and it made no difference (even after saving and hitting refresh, as =
well
> > as logout-login).
> >
> > Eli.

[cut...]

	I really fail to understand what you say, Kagan. Or... you haven't seen all
the emails I sent discribing my problem (what seems to be quite the same as
others here).

	Why should I generate a locale on the server... if it shows the correct
language (brazilian portuguese) for me (again...... using  a linux
workstation with mozilla 1.0 (both IN ENGLISH)) but for the users (using
Windows NT 4 with IExplorer, both in Portuguese).

	I want IMP to work in Brazilian Portuguese. So.. if it works for me... it
seems like the locale is already there, right?

	Thanks for the attention

	Kenjiro

--
(http://www.kenjiro.brturbo.com)

There is no Emotion, there is Peace
There is no Ignorance, there is Knowledge
There is no Passion, there is Serenity
There is no Death, there is the Force