[imp] one last try

Joshua S. Freeman jfreeman@amnh.org
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 18:07:36 -0400 (EDT)

I realize it's poor netiquette to send postings like this one to mailing
lists related to open source applications.  Unfortunately, I'm under a
serious deadline and have had limited time to research this problem on my
own.

The answers to my questions my be completely obvious but I'm still not
able to find them...

Please, if you've gotten this far, and you really know your way around
IMP, take a minute and see my message below and respond to me if you can
help me out.

Thanks much...

 Here's the problem:

imp/index.php3 loads fine.

When I click on "Enter Silky Mail", login.php3 loads fine too.

However, when I put in my username and password, I get the error messages
that I've included below.

I'm going to begin trying to figure these things out on my own by looking
around in imp.lib and other php3 files associated with imp, but just in
case the answer(s) is/are straightforward, I'd seriously appreciate it if
someone can point me in the right direction.

TIA,

Joshua

----------------snip---------------------------------

Notice: Undefined property: user_change_password in
/usr/local/cyrusoft/silkymail/www/htdocs/silkymail/imp/lib/imp.lib on line
1280

Notice: Undefined property: read_mail in
/usr/local/cyrusoft/silkymail/www/htdocs/silkymail/imp/lib/imp.lib on line
729

Notice: Undefined property: use_adv_login in
/usr/local/cyrusoft/silkymail/www/htdocs/silkymail/imp/lib/imp.lib on line
1988

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/usr/local/cyrusoft/silkymail/www/htdocs/silkymail/imp/lib/imp.lib:1280)
in /usr/local/cyrusoft/silkymail/www/htdocs/silkymail/imp/lib/imp.lib on
line 1990

  Joshua S. Freeman -  Asst. Dir. of IT,  Applications Support
 American Museum of Natural History - CPW at 79th St., NYC 10024
      email: jfreeman@amnh.org  web: http://www.amnh.org/
desk: (212) 496.3573 mobile: (917) 502.0738 skytel: jfreeman@skytel.com