[imp] Total Mailbox Size.

Jim Hale jim-ml@halemail.dyndns.org
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 22:25:18 -0500

I know this doesn't answer your question, but where did the these
Buttons Come From:

Other Accounts
Modify Account
SpamAssassin

Thanks!

Jim Hale
---
'The OS Tells The PC What To Do With Itself" - Me, 1990
---
Visit Our MIDI & Digital Audio Website at http://hale.dyndns.org or Our
Forums At http://haleforum.dyndns.org

-----Original Message-----
From: imp-bounces@lists.horde.org [mailto:imp-bounces@lists.horde.org]
On Behalf Of Ziaur Rahman
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 9:51 PM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: [imp] Total Mailbox Size.

Hi Horde/IMP gurus,

I am trying to do something like "Total Mailbox Size" in IMP which will
show up on the Mailbox header where it says "1 to 3 of 3 Messages". You
can view the snapshot to get a better idea what I am talking about at
http://mzrahman.com/snaps/snap-imp-1.jpg

This would also apply in the other folders whenever user opens the
folders.

Could any one of the gurus gibe me any clue where should I start, I am
kinda lost after digging the code to implement this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Zia