[imp] Unable to login IMP w/IMAP command stream end of file error

Mike Newton jnewton@colltech.com
28 Aug 2002 11:03:52 -0400

I have been using Horde 2 and Imp 3 with no problems for several months.
I have a RedHat 7.2 server that I upgraded to the latest PHP and IMAP
versions off RHN and now I am unable to login via IMP. The following
error is in my /var/log/maillog file:

Aug 28 10:00:00 localhost imapd[2775]: Command stream end of file, while
reading line user=??? host=UNKNOWN

I've searched google and saw others having the same problem, but there
were no answers given. I decided to subscribe to this list and post a
question hoping someone here would have the answer.

Thanks,

Mike